The Career and Counseling Services Center at Goodwill Industries of East Texas, Inc. has highly qualified staff to provide skills training and vocational opportunities to persons with barriers to employment.
- Do you have a disability and have been approved for services by the Department of Assisted and Rehabilitative Services (DARS)?
- Do you need counseling services and have Medicaid?
- Do you reside in the East Texas area?
…then YOU Qualify!!
Qualified participants may receive one or more of the following services:
- Career Assessments: We REVIEW your strengths and interests to help you identify which career path best fits you.
- Employment Services: We ASSIST with resume building, interview skills, job searches, application assistance, and job maintenance, and community employment site training programs such as hospitality training, customer service training, and retail skills training.
- Training Services: We TEACH you work skills such as money management, how to arrange transportation, how to get along with others, how to remain focused on a job, and many others skills to prepare you for community employment.
- Counseling Services: We PROVIDE licensed professional counseling, funded through DARS or Medicaid, to assist you life situations and stressors.