|Job Information |
[Essential] Duties included but not limited to:
- Receive orders, fill and double check accuracy of orders
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Record shipment data, weight, charges, space availability, damages or discrepancies for reporting, accounting or recordkeeping purposes.
- Communicate with customers via e-mail and phone.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, shipping orders, to route materials.
- Pack, seal, label for shipping.
- Track shipping and inventory
- Any other duties as assigned.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- High school diploma or GED; Proficient in Microsoft Office/Word and Excel
- Current TXDL and driving record acceptable to the Company’s Insurance carrier
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Operate Heat Seal Machine
- Operate a pallet jack/forklift
- Bilingual skills a plus