- Are you looking for a way to earn money for your club or organization?
- Are you tired of the countless hours spent SELLING door to door or tagging items for garage sales?
- Have a Donation Drive Fundraiser instead!!!
How does the Goodwill Industries of East Texas Donation Drive Fundraiser work?
Goodwill has tried to make the donation drive fundraiser/community service project as simple as possible!
The criteria is as follows:
- 10 bag minimum using 13 gallon trash bag size (kitchen trash bags). Items MUST be bagged!
- The first 10 bags = $100
- Each bag thereafter = $5
- Every 50 bags generate an additional $100 BONUS
- NO MAXIMUM LIMIT!
- Larger items which cannot be bagged, will be evaluated by your authorized Goodwill Store Manager and calculated
- Total bags should be delivered to authorized store at one time to be counted by manager.
- All checks will be made out and mailed within 30 days to the organization listed on the form, no checks can be made out to an individual.
- Receiving store manager should approve and sign Donation Drive start/end date.
- Receiving store manager will count bags and sign form.